PRS Hollowbody 2 Piezo 10-Top McCarty Sunburst
With brilliant acoustics and a vast array of tones, the Hollowbody II has been a constant favorite in our dynamic lineup of semi-hollow instruments. The combination of the maple top and back with mahogany sides provides tonal clarity and extraordinary resonance.
The PRS/LR Baggs Piezo System comes standard, providing musicians with the versatility of wielding both acoustic and electric guitar tones in one instrument. There are two output jacks on the Hollowbody II, allowing guitarists to plug into their favorite electric guitar or acoustic guitar amp or DI into a soundboard. By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the Hollowbody II’s 58/15 pickups can also be combined with acoustic sounds through a single output.
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Middle Wood: Mahogany
- Back Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Bridge: PRS Adjustable Piezo Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector and LR Baggs/PRS Piezo Pickup System