Marshall CODE 50C
Marshall Code 50
Marshall Code 50 Modeling Guitar Amplifier Combo at a Glance:
- Re-creates decades of classic Marshall preamp/power amp/speaker cab combinations
- Can be controlled remotely via USB or Bluetooth
- Aux input with headphone out for silent jamming and recording
Re-creates decades of classic Marshall preamp/power amp/speaker cab combinations
Mix and match 14 preamps, 4 power amps, and 8 speaker cab emulations to craft the perfect tone for any tune: from sparkling clean to vintage Marshall crunch to high-gain metal mayhem. Then add any of 24 digital FX like creamy reverb, shimmery chorus, or classic overdrive pedal models and save for instant recall at practice or onstage. Sweetwater knows that guitarists of all levels will enjoy cycling through the Code 50's presets or customizing their dream Marshall stack on the spot.
Can be controlled remotely via USB or Bluetooth
The innovative folks at Marshall found a way to let you customize any tone setting in the Code 50 without getting off the couch. Adjustments can be made via USB using the included Marshall Gateway software, or over Bluetooth with the handy mobile app. With this feature you can let the sound engineer change your amp tones at will from offstage, or you can dial in the perfect recorded tone when your Code 50 is out in the live room.
Aux input with headphone out for silent jamming and recording
More than a stage amp, the Marshall Code 50 doubles as a useful practice and recording tool at home. An auxiliary input lets you plug in your phone or MP3 player and jam along, which really comes in handy for learning cover songs and practicing solos. A headphone out doubles as both an option for silent practice and as a natural-sounding output to run straight into your recording platform.
Marshall Code 50 Modeling Guitar Amplifier Combo Features:
- 50 watts with a 12" speaker - good for club gigs and practices
- 14 preamp models include classics like the JCM800, Bluesbreaker Plexi, and Silver Jubilee
- 4 power amp models for vintage and modern British and American tones
- 8 different speaker emulations for a tight 1 x 12" to a beefy 4 x 12"
- 24 digital effects to inspire new amp tones
- Auxiliary input for jamming along with music
- Headphone output for silent practice and direct recording